Kettlebells are bowling ball-like solid metal kettles with handles for you to lift. They are good exercise tools used by athletes for training and burning unwanted calories in their bodies. Kettlebells come in different weights: 12kg, 16kg kettlebells 10kg, etc. for men, women and, for our beloved children.
Kettlebell workouts are great for body fitness. In fact kettlebell lovers spend lots of time at their home gym doing squats, deadlifts, swings and other exercises with kettlebells because they are addictive. Whether you’re just a beginner or a pro, kettlebells give you great exercise routines you’d not want to miss out on. Yes they’re fun but with the wrong kettlebell you could be wasting time.
There are so many kettlebells in the market. Some kettlebells are smooth and gentle on the hands, others heavy and others have small handles. These little differences could be the one thing standing between you and that sexy body you’ve always wanted. Choosing the best kettlebell for your work outs can be a bit tricky. Are you a beginner who’s just heard of kettlebells or are you used to them and would want an upgraded collection of kettlebells set? Here are some of the best kettlebells to watch out for in 2020.
1.Fitness solutions LLC-Black Hammertone Kettlebells
Fitness Solutions is a reputable distributor of fitness equipment like ropes and some of the best kettlebells; The Black Hammertone kettlebell. The name “Black Hammertone” comes from its fine black hammer paint finish. Many customers have described the Black Hammertone kettlebell as a product worth its price.
- Weight – (varies, 53lb, 26lb) – Black hammertone kettlebells come in a variety of weights. You can choose the best weight depending on how much you can lift. Just head to the stores or pick one from Amazon.
- Black rubber base- These kettlebells use a rubber base to balance on a flat surface. Without the rubber base your floor may earn a few dents.
- Smooth handle- The smooth handle lets you get a firm grip on the kettlebell. It also prevents bruises during work outs.
Black Hammertone kettlebells are made from solid mold cast metal with very strong handles. They are designed for both indoor and outdoor workouts.
- Smooth handle, good grip
The Hammertone has a smooth handle for a firm grip. With or without chalk, the kettlebell offers a tight grip for your hands. Not the best kettlebell for two-hand swings though.
- Great design
The Hammertone’s design is meant for a wide range of kettlebell exercises including home and gym exercises. Its hammertone paint finish is appealing to the eye. Very beautiful.
Since the launch of the Black Hammertone kettlebell to the market, most users have described it as a product worth its price. The kettlebell is easily acquired from sellers at a good price. Shipping is excellent. They are sold in singles (one kettlebell at a price).
The Black Hammertone kettlebell has one problem; the small handle. Watch out if you have big hands for they might not fit. Anyway, this kettlebell is one of the best in terms of quality and price.
2. All-Purpose weights Kettlebells: Brought to you by Balance From Go Fit
Balance From Go Fit showcases some genuine fitness equipment too. They have a vast collection of training equipment like treadmills, yoga mats, dumbbells and some of the best kettlebell collections. The all-purpose weights kettlebells also come in various weights ranging from 5 pounds to 100 pounds. The key specs are as follows:
- A 2-year warranty- Get a full 2-year warranty for the kettlebell. This serves as a satisfaction guarantee so you don’t have to worry about the purchase.
- Flat bottom- The flat bottom makes it easy to put the kettlebells on a surface e.g. your gym locker. It prevents the kettlebell from rolling and possibly damaging nearby objects.
- A Vinyl coat which preserves the metal and prevents corrosion. The coating also brings color to the kettlebell and makes it attractive.
- Color coating- This is for easy recognition of the kettlebell weights. The all-purpose kettlebells have their weights marked by different colors. Each coating marks a different weight. These different colors also make it appealing and beautiful.
- The All-purpose kettlebells can accommodate large hand sizes- Due to their wide handles, these kettlebells can accommodate two hands at once. You can do two-hand work out swings. No matter how big your hands are they can still fit in the handle.
- Nice finish- The vinyl coating is properly adhered to the surface. This makes the product beautiful.
There are a few quality issues noted by customers; like the funny new rubber smell and a few rough dents but all these are accounted for in the kettlebell’s total cost. Get the best price for the best quality.
3.The Yes4All Cast Iron Kettle Bell
A solid cast iron kettlebell with a powder coated touch. These iron kettlebells are made from one piece molds of iron without welds. Their strong handles support a good grip for both indoor and gym workouts. The smooth handle also provides a firm secure grip for intense kettlebell exercise. It has no welds, meaning that you do not have to worry about the kettle breaking off from the handle.
Specs:The cast iron kettlebell has a black paint coating that prevents corrosion and adds to its durability.
- Flat bottom for easy storage- Once you’re done training you can simply put these kettlebells in your storage space. They do not roll off.
- Get a full warranty (One year for workmanship & 30-day satisfaction)- This warranty guarantees the satisfaction of the buyer. If any issues emerge and you’re not the cause, just take the iron kettlebell back to the seller for a check-up or request replacement.
- Smooth handle- Cast iron kettlebells have a smooth powder coated handle that gives the hands a tight grip for your work outs. This handle does not require chalk.
- Paint coating finish- The black paint coating prevents corrosion and rust.
- Get one pair of padded lifting straps- Use these to protect your wrists and support a better grip for your work out.
- 60-day satisfaction warranty plus a 5-year workmanship warranty.
- Durability- This iron kettlebell can last long when taken good care of. The black coating prevents rust and corrosion, which are iron’s greatest enemies. This will keep the kettlebell at your service for a long time.
- There is no need for chalk. The powder coated handle ensures you get the tightest grip for intense work outs.
- Easy storage- The flat bottom makes this kettlebell one of the easiest to store.
- You can use the Yes4All cast iron kettlebell for a wide range of exercise
The Yes4All cast kettlebells are also designed for a number of fitness exercises like squats, deadlifts, swings and also increase the strength of your biceps. They are available in various weights; between 5lbs to 80lbs.
4. Yes4All Vinyl Coated Kettlebells
Really great for full-body workouts. The Yes4All vinyl kettlebell is an upgraded version of the Yes4All cast iron kettlebell, with a vinyl coat for extra durability. These kettlebells have a smooth powder coated handle to support a firm grip without the need for chalk. They have no seams or welds and are good for both indoor and outdoor training. The coating plays a big part in the prevention of rust and corrosion.
- Vinyl coating- This adds some color that gets the attention of fellow kettlebell lovers. The coating also adds some extra durability by preventing corrosion from moisture. It also supports a firm grip.
- Wide powder coated handle – The handle can take big hands for work outs. The powder coated handle does not need chalk. This means you get a firm grip for intense exercise.
- Flat bottom which allows you to place it on any flat surface for storage in your office or home gym. The flat bottom together with the wide handle make it possible to do a number of work outs like handstands, pushups, mounted pistol squats etc.
- It is available for all ages- The Yes4All Vinyl coated iron kettlebells are available for men, women as well as children. They come with different weight labels for all ages and genders.
- Easy storage- The Yes4All kettlebells have a flat bottom to keep them standing in storage.
- Get a one year warranty plus a 30 day return policy on Amazon.
Kettlebells offer a wide range of exercises that improve your health and keeps you in shape. Avoid overworking your muscles too, by getting the right weight kettlebell. Exercise is all about body-building but too much of something is always bad. The best kettlebells for you are the ones that don’t hurt your muscles. Now that you know about kettlebells, use this information to equip your home gym with at least one kettlebell or, a set of kettlebells.
Contact the nearest dealer to get more information on kettlebells. Or you can also check them out on amazon.com. These guys have a huge collection from various dealers.