Ayurveda advocates about achieving holistic health and fitness by means of understanding one’s body and listening to its urges thereby conducting one’s daily routine ideally. According to ayurvedic principles
Ayurvedic Tips To Gain Weight :
• Eat different types of herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Amalaki etc. According to ayurveda people who are undernourished can gain much from these.
• Eat 30 grams of raisins daily as it helps in weight gain.It has various other health benefits such as relief from constipation, acidosis, anemia, fever, and sexual weakness.
• Try eating more and more dairy products like milk and cheese. But avoid over eating as it could have adverse harmful effect of high blood pressure, etc.
• Do have food rich in ghee and butter.
• Afternoon sleep or nap is of much importance.Do have it daily.
• Try staying away from stress. Keep your mind healthy.
• Eat muskmelon thrice a day continuously for 40 days. For the first three days eat only three kilograms of muskmelon that should be increased by 1 Kg after that to subside the hunger.
• Start taking Chyavanprash as it the only extensive herbal tonic. It helps in increasing the immune system and age.
Also see : Homemade Tips To GAIN WEIGHT.