Dumbbell Press :
Dumbbell press are much effective for chest developing. The main benefit of dumbbell press is that it allows for a greater stretch at the bottom and more efficient peak contraction at the top.
Correct Form Of Dumbbell Press Exercise :
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and sit on a military press bench or utility bench that has back support. Place the dumbbells upright on top of your thighs.
- Now raise the dumbbells to shoulder height one at a time taking the help of thighs to propel them into proper position.
- Make sure to rotate your wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward. This is your starting position.
- Now, exhale and push the dumbbells upward until they touch at the top.
- Then, after a little pause at the top contracted position, slowly lower the weights back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- ·Repeat the exercise as desired.
Types in which Dumbbell Press can be performed :
You can perform the dumbbell shoulder press exercise standing or sitting on a regular flat bench. Dumbbell bench presses can be performed at the three various angles:
Flat bench version:
and at an