Cristiano Ronaldo, the Real Madrid and once Manchester United star, is an athlete that many young men look up to when it comes to achieving a great athletic body. If there is anyone in prime condition, it is certain that the 26 yr old Portuguese soccer player, Cristiano Ronaldo , is at the top of the list of the highest ranks of athletes. Not only Cristiano Ronaldo but every soccer player of the Premier League have stringent workout programs and rigid diets. Lets find out the fitness secret of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout:
Cristiano Ronaldo puts in lot of efforts and hardwork in workouts beside his soccer practices. Cristiano Ronaldo trains himself for five days out of the week. Activities such as strengthening muscles, cardio, playing informal matches and practicing his free-kicks and penalty kicks are all a part of a day’s work. There is quite a bit going on during each day’s three to five hour workout session.
Cristiano Ronaldo have amazing abs and incredibly toned body because he usually have 10% or lower body fat. Extensive training and a balanced diet are the two elements that come into play to help him to keep low levels of body fat.
If you want to better your game, you must consider that soccer is the kind of sport that necessitates a variety of athletic capabilities such as:
- An eruption of speed right out of the gate.
- Powerhouse legs and muscles that have great staying power.
- Nerves and muscles working in tandem and the ability to balance the body.
- Familiarity of what your body is capable of, to be cognizant of body placement and how to maneuver it.
- Holding team needs above all else, and the self control to make good decisions and receive instruction.
- Limber muscles to keep from getting hurt since athletes are susceptible to hamstring injuries.
- Equality in the muscles of the front and in the back of the legs and among each of the legs.