Abs Exercises :
Interested in getting those enviable washboard abs……????????? Practising these three abs exercises / moves regularly can help you in trimming / reducing your tummy and that even very fast. Rather than overdoing things on the workout front, just add a 20 minutes walk everyday with these following abs exercises to burn fat and to help in toning up your abdominal muscles.
Moves for Abs Exercises :
1) The Boat :
- Sit on the the floor with your kness bent and feet flat.
- Tilt back, extending your legs so that your body forms a right angle.
- Pull your abs in to balance.
- Extend your arms at shoulder height past your knees.
- Hold for five slow breaths and return to your starting position.
- Repeat this exercise five times a day.
2) Bicycle Crunch :
- Lie down with your back pressed onto the floor.
- Bring your hands behind your head.
- Starting with your legs bent at 45 degree angle, bring the right knee into the chest while straightening out your left leg.
- At the same time rotate your top half so your left elbow goes to right knee, then switch to the other side.
- Repeat this move of abs exercises for one minute , three times a day.
3) The Plank :
- Lie face down then lift up on to your toes and forearms, with your elbows bent at 90 degrees.
- Keeping your core muscles – your stomach and bottom – tight and your legs straight, hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise three times a day , gradually building to 40 seconds each plank.
Try these moves of abs exercises regularly and routinely as these are very helpful in toning up your abdominal muscles and on the whole are much effective in trimming your tummy.